Custom Sample Handling
Integrated Solutions offers complete design services using a programmed approach consisting of the following:
- Analysis of Alternatives
- Continuous Improvement
We focus on all types of projects, large or small, in three major design areas: Material Movement, Material Storage, and Ergonomics.
Using Physics based, dimensionally accurate models to simulate your real world application is the best way to ensure a smooth transition from concept to CAD to the production floor.
Simulations can be used to:
- Visualize changes in layout and process
- Answer "what-if" questions before investing in new equipment or making changes to current operations
- Determine throughput rates
- Project the number of employees needed to pick orders
- Identify design problems
- Recognize system bottlenecks
Integrated Solutions offers maintenance services via contractual programs or on an on-demand basis.
Ten reasons to outsource your material handling and conveying equipment maintenance:
- Give your equipment longer life.
- Lower costly downtime due to equipment failure.
- Make your operations more reliable and efficient.
- Up-to-date information on the status of your equipment.
- Utilize your people for distribution of product; let our people service your equipment.
- Prevent costly service calls by heading off problems before they can occur.
- Benchmark the improvements in your operations.
- Simplify your operations by putting the burden of this specialized maintenance on us.
- Assurance that trained professionals are handling your expensive equipment.
- Integrated Solutions has access to replacement parts to most brands of material handling equipment.
We also offer turn-key installation services consisting of both mechanical and electrical disciplines.
- Mechanical assembly and commissioning of equipment
- Structural (Rack, Conveyor support, Mezzanines, Cranes)
- Plumbing and pipe fitting (Air & process fitting)
- Electrical wiring and controls (PLC and PC Based)
- Communication wiring (LAN)
Integrated Solutions provides comprehensive controls solutions for material handling and automation systems.
Because one of the key components to automation is the control system; we use open-source, non-proprietary components and programming architectures in our controls systems.
The components that we use (frequency drives, contactors, lights, switches, etc.) are from recognized industry leaders. Not only does this ensure a quality installation but also guarantees the user that spare parts will be available when needed.
Integrated Solutions has a UL 508A Panel Shop.